About the Position
We are looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join our team and take over the management of a book of clients. You will be responsible for helping small to medium sized businesses make strategic decisions about their Digital Marketing, guide them through bringing the strategies to life and then tracking the success along the way. You will need to be very organized and a strong communicator, clearly setting expectations for clients and then delivering on them.
Don’t worry, we won’t just throw you to the wolves. We have a thorough training program along with a number of home-built systems that will provide structure and help you to be successful. You also have the support of developers and subject matter experts here in the office who are happy to help you (and ultimately our clients) be as successful as possible.
How you will be a fit for us:
– You want to be part of a growing company
– You have a strong bias for taking action
– Earn trust with co-workers and clients quickly & easily
– Project confidence when speaking with clients
– Can learn new software programs quickly & easily
– You like to read industry-related articles and are a self-learner
– You can’t help but make a suggestion if you see a better/smarter way to do something
– Customer success is more important to you than ego
– You always do the right thing. (We want to succeed when our customers succeed, not just sell them anything we can.)
– Manage an ever growing list of client projects
– Meticulously track client information and notes in internal systems
– Create ad campaigns on platforms like Google AdWords and Facebook
– Track hours spent on projects and budget time across projects closely (Time management skills are critical in this role)
– Find proactive ways to increase successes – this is an ever changing industry
– Effectively communicate long-term marketing strategies and timelines with clients
– Continually work with clients to improve their website presence
– Self motivated team-player
– Track record of similar role where you were juggling lots of different tasks
– Awesome customer service experience
– 2+ years in a client facing position
– Bonus if you have industry specific work experience, but not required as we do a lot of on the job training
TECHNICAL SKILLS/ KNOWLEDGE/ABILITIES
(We like to hire for talent and train on the job, however experience in the areas below is a plus.)
– Experience in using WordPress
– Knowledge of Local SEO best practices
– PPC Experience: Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads, etc. (certification a major plus!)
– Photoshop or design skills a plus
– Able to laugh at yourself, make mistakes, and take chances
How we may be a good fit for you:
– Convenient Lower Queen Anne location
– A nice blend of professional yet laid-back office vibe
– Opportunities to make large impacts in short amounts of time.
– Looking for a position that you will be able to learn and grow from.
– Looking for a position where management is committed to your ongoing training
– Fully covered Medical/Dental/Vision insurance available
– Strong incentive program with Quarterly bonuses
– Supportive and encouraging environment – there are always opportunities to learn more
– You love dogs! Odd Dog is more than just a name, and we may have friendly dogs in the office from time to time.
1- A story of how you won over a tough/difficult customer.
2- An accomplishment you are truly proud of.
PAY: Depends on experience.
We offer a competitive base salary, plus quarterly bonuses that are tied to the size of client portfolio you are responsible for. We fully support development around technology that allows our employees to be as efficient as possible.
About Odd Dog Media
We are a Seattle-based Digital Marketing Agency (go Google “Seattle marketing”) that specializes in helping Local Business and Multi-Location Businesses. We take pride in the quality of the tech behind our marketing and we help clients with a full picture of what their Digital Marketing should be. This includes strategy, design, development, SEO, local SEO, social media, PPC (Adwords, Bing, Facebook & LinkedIn), e-newsletters, copywriting, content creation and especially the analytics to measure the success of all that we do for our clients.
We just won the 2017 Search Engine Land Award (“Landy Award”) for best Local SEO campaign for a client project that involved 300+ locations and 1,800+ professionals.
We currently have 23 5-Star reviews on our Google page, a reflection of how focused we are on doing the right thing for our clients.
We build a lot of our own software/systems to help our clients and our team be as efficient as possible. In 2017 we developed our first mobile app that helps businesses get online reviews.