UPDATE: This job opening was already filled, however we are growing and plan to bring all new hires in at this level so that they can learn and grow with our company. If you would like to be considered, please send in an application. When something opens up this is the first group we reach out to.
Are you able to work hard, accomplishing bold goals, and have fun while you’re at it?
Do you love dogs?
Are you a good self-learner?
How do you feel about waffles and real Maple Syrup?
Do you get annoyed when things aren’t organized or could be more efficient?
Do you tend to wear flannel shirts on Fridays? Are you willing to?
Are you looking for a job with a ton of diversity and some exposure to digital marketing?
Do you enjoy writing witty copy with proper grammar, punctuation, and Oxford commas?
If your answers are “yes”, we could use your help!
About the Position
We are looking for a new team member who can help keep us organized, keep our office a fun & comfortable place to work, and back up our crew with any of a long list of marketing items. It’s random. It’s diverse. It’s a very Odd Dog type of job.
Here’s what we can tell you about the position:
- It’s full-time.
- It’s located at the Odd Dog World Headquarters here in Lower Queen Anne.
- It involves a little of all of the following:
- Some Office Organization: Scheduling vendors, stocking supplies, mail, front-line of defense on phones.
- Some HR items: Responding to job applicants, vetting candidates, getting new hires started, assistance with benefits programs.
- Some Marketing items: Backing up our Project Managers, Designers & Developers with a multitude of random tasks. (Not to worry, we’ll show you how it’s all done.)
- Some Accounting items: Deposits, help with billing, help with some basic accounting.
- Managing the P&L of our internal “Fun Committee” (yes, that’s a real committee), ensuring we don’t forget why we work hard all day.
- We cover your full health benefits after 3 months on the job.
- Retirement plan with up to 3% match.
- Company subsidized bus pass or parking spot.
We view this as an “entry level” type of position with a ton of potential but we’re open to experienced candidates as well. If you bring a strong work ethic, a desire to learn and a can-do attitude, we’ll provide all the marketing experience you can handle.
About Odd Dog
About 50% of new businesses don’t survive through year 5. Our mission is to help make that number just a little better with high-end digital marketing done at an affordable price. We feel we’re pretty good at what we do and even won our industry’s top award for Local Search.
Our mantra is “Always do the right thing”. As managers, this means doing the right thing for our employees so that they do the right thing for our clients. You’ll see this reflected in our online reviews. Just Google us.
The culture here at Odd Dog is just as important as our work. To protect it, all our employees are involved in any new hire. If you interview with us you should expect to meet just about our entire team.
We want to work with people who want to work with us. Send in your information and sell us on why you’re the best candidate. Most importantly, have fun with it.