UPDATE: We are not currently hiring for any web developers, however we are growing fast. If you would like to be considered for future positions here at Odd Dog, please submit an application. When something opens up this is the first group we reach out to.
We are always on the lookout for great local web developers to work on internal projects as well as support client projects. Sometimes these are short-term projects, other times they turn into full-time positions. Things we are looking for include:
- Ability to think through a development task and solve questions that arise.
- An obsession for commenting your code.
- Familiarity with WordPress Development
- MEAN Stack Developers (Angular JS / Node JS)
- Phonegap mobile development experience
- Pixel-perfect HTML/CSS responsive design
Above all else we value a personal fit with the organization. Things that help you succeed in this area are:
- A positive attitude
- Willingness to collaborate and help co-workers
- Take pride in your craft
- Have a dog
- Leave the ego at home. It takes a team mentality to make big things happen.
- Don’t just point our problems, offer solutions.
If you’re a developer in Seattle and are looking for a fun yet fast-paced environment to work in, drop us a line.